“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” - Unknown

Friday, February 02, 2007

good news from punxsutawney

after that super long post i feel like i've set this precedence for myself or something... like i have to sit down with a good hour available in order to write a new posting. so... this is to break myself of that feeling. this will be short and sweet.

punxsutawney phil says spring is right around the corner! yeehaw! (like the way cowboys say it). i hate the snow today. maybe because i washed my car and now it's covered in snow again. stupid provo. make up your freaking mind! anyway, the groundhog has spoken (or whatever he does) and spring is on its way. happy groundhog day. (aw cute, that rhymed).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cormorant said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was seriously so excited to hear about the "shorter winter" thing. I mean, I don't really know what kind of credentials Phil has, but I'm glad to believe him.

I want Spring. I want Summer. I want to feel warm again.

I see bulb buds in my dirt and I know that I'm getting tricked. The cold isn't over yet, but it's been pretty warm these last few days. So, until it snows again, I'm happy! :)

February 07, 2007 4:48 PM

 
Blogger janaya said...

turns out that historically he's only right about 39% of the time... that's pretty pathetic if you ask me actually. you'd think with a 50/50 chance of being right every year that percentage would be higher... certainly we should expect more from this little gopher to name a day after him! :) but i'll keep my fingers crossed.

February 07, 2007 11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home