“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” - Unknown

Monday, May 12, 2008

discussions amid paying bills

me: "i'm on a mission to change how i write my capital G's ."

burton: "why?"

me: "because they look like a circle with an arrow on the end."

burton: "sounds like a pretty intense mission."

me: "it is. it's hard to do."

burton: "i'm on a mission to change my signature."

me: "what are you going to change it to?"

burton: "frank wright."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dub said...

don't you think he should at least add an L for his middle initial? just a thought.

May 12, 2008 3:34 PM

 
Blogger Kadi said...

That's hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud. I want to be a fly in your house and just watch you two interact. I think you guys are so much fun and such a fun couple. Good luck with the GRE and the move coming up!

May 13, 2008 1:45 AM

 
Blogger Skyler said...

Goofy, goofy kids.

May 16, 2008 1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home