“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” - Unknown

Monday, December 06, 2010

something about my birthday

me [as burton climbs into the car and hangs up his phone]: "who was that?"

burton: "my mom."

me: "what were you talking about?"

burton [with a smirk]: "nothing..."

me: "hey, remember? if you're talking about my birthday you say 'it's a secret'; if it's about church stuff you say 'it's confidential'; if it's about work stuff you say 'i'd tell you, but then i'd have to kill you..."

burton: "how about i make it easy and just say 'it's none of your business'..."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cormorant said...

I was thinking about you and your birthday yesterday as I reviewed my calendar for this week. Glad to see I'm not the only one. ;)

December 06, 2010 6:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you!?!?!? and don't say none of my business. happy birthday and much love to you:)!!

December 06, 2010 7:41 PM

 
Blogger Jackie said...

I like all the secrecy in your life. You Ramptons live a mysterious life. And I like it.

Hope your birthday is a happy one!

December 07, 2010 8:44 AM

 
Blogger Leigh said...

Someone should tell Burton that cellphones are an inherent security risk... if he said it on a cellphone, it's already public information. You just need a good informant.

December 25, 2010 11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home