“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” - Unknown

Thursday, September 06, 2007

the incredible shrinking clothes!

uh... any chance clothes can shrink just from sitting in a box for 4.5 months? 'cause for some unknown reason, everything is tighter....

don't say it... everything SHRUNK... ok!? that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

on another completely unrelated note, does anyone have or want a 24-hour fitness membership (besides
whitney, who is sadly leaving me in a couple of weeks) who wants to be my new yoga buddy on tuesday and thursday nights? but not tonight... because i'd prefer to sit at home and contemplate how in the world my clothes shrunk.

i'm serious... i need a new yoga buddy. i just can't do it by myself. i have no self-discipline. i don't even care if we've never met and we're just blogger friends (though, i'm not going to explain to burton that's how we know each other or i'll get the smirk... and i don't want the smirk).

anyway... any takers?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

your poor clothes...i'm sure it was just from being folded too tightly in the box they were in...no worries!

So, I am not nearly as dedicated as whit, but I have been wanting to start yoga back up, so I am pretty sure that I will be going. Only thing is, Nate's schedule is really random, and I have a kid who can't be left alone. So I might be unreliable. But nate and I are going to sit down today to discuss all this kind of stuff, so I'll let you know what we come up with!

September 07, 2007 10:06 AM

 
Blogger Wonderland Girl said...

Oh my gosh you get the smirk too?? When I tell Morgan about something cute you had on your blog I act like you're an old friend I've known forever. :) shhh!

And I don't live close enough to be a yoga buddy, though. dangit.

September 07, 2007 1:36 PM

 
Blogger Lindsey from The R House said...

mine have been shrinking too! we just moved and i am also looking for someone to MAKE me go to the gym.

i have no self control either!

September 09, 2007 4:34 PM

 
Blogger Ashby said...

If I were in P-town, I would totally go with you. I refuse to go to the gym alone....thus the reason I never go!

September 09, 2007 10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home