“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” - Unknown

Friday, March 16, 2007

i want to be claire huxtable

i miss my blog. but every time i sit down to write, something comes up. but i promise, i'm still here... racking my brain for something funny to say in 30 seconds because that's all the time i have right now. oh and i really want to copy jackie's idea and write 100 things about me, which would take me a lot more than 30 seconds... but i assure you that there are certainly 100 entertainingly bizarre things about me. so someday, i'll get around to it. maybe i'll post one everyday for 100 days... wow... that thought just completely overwhelmed me. :) anyway, back to work. lots to do. tgif... remember that tv station? gotta love the old days when every evening consisted of watching "saved by the bell" when you got home from school, then "full house", then "family matters" and then the occasional "who's the boss" or "different strokes" or "the cosby show". i seriously LOVE the cosby show. everytime i watch it, i hope burton turns out to be just like cliff huxtable (aka. bill cosby) when he grows up (which is totally possible)... and i get to be claire and we have perfect kids who resolve all their problems with us in 30 minutes including commercials. :)

ok... that's enough... gotta go.

4 Comments:

Blogger whitney said...

dude, every week i would look forward to tgif. that was totally my friday night activity before i had a life. pretty sad, huh? :) good times.

March 17, 2007 2:14 AM

 
Blogger janaya said...

haha... we're so funny that we just spent the whole evening together and then we come home and post on each others blogs! :)

March 17, 2007 2:16 AM

 
Blogger whitney said...

i know! i was thinking that, too. but this will be all we have in a couple of months. :(

March 17, 2007 5:55 PM

 
Blogger Morgan said...

I also remember the good old days of TGIF, and how when it finished at 10pm, I would be all worried because I was getting to bed so late!:) Also Janaya, I am so stupid when it comes to computer stuff, whit said you helped her with some blogger issues, I could use help posting a picture in the "about us" section.

March 18, 2007 8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home